I’ve been trying to drink more water but drinking plain old water gets boring. I’ve been looking for ways to help flavor it up without adding too much junk to it. Enter infused water in the instant pot. Super easy to make and it tastes delicious (bonus cat approved).
- 1 cup frozen (or fresh) blueberries
- 2 slices of lemon
- 5 cups of water
- Place blueberries and lemon into instant pot. Pour in water.
- Place cover on.
- Set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once finished, do quick release.
- Strain into another container using a fine mesh sieve.
- Let cool or place over ice.