Who doesn’t love banana bread? It requires very little effort and it tastes amazing.
We made some the other day with the following recipe.
- 2-3 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350º F
- Butter a 4×8 loaf pan
- In mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter in.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool before removing from pan.